Junior digital marketing expert [International]
Your internship as junior digital marketing expert [international]
How do you make your website reach a higher position in Google? Search engine optimisation (SEO) has become a real trade and there aren’t many experts on the matter yet. During your internship you will discover all the tricks and secrets to get a website a higher position in Google. An expert is guiding you from the field but also get a lot of room to develop yourself. After this internship you will know everything there is to know on search engine optimisation (SEO).
Are you analytical, inventive and curious? What are you waiting for? Apply for the internship: Junior digital marketing expert (SEO) at our own R&D department of Team Nijhuis.
We’re asking for
It is useful if you already take a look at the digital workplace for students from Google. In these free online classes you will learn everything on for example search engines, social media, analytics and much more. Not only useful for us, but also for the rest of your career. That’s a win-win!
- MBO (intermediate vocational education) or HBO (bachelor degrees) in the area of Marketing and Communication
- Analytical, inventive and curious
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive
- Loves a challenge and can handle stress
- Team player, you are part of a close team
Very nice if you:
- Love dogs
- Love our Office Dog Guusje
- Get coffee for your colleagues 😉
- Have a good taste in music
- Like Friday afternoon drinks
Our story as the one businesspartner for companies that want to grow
In a world of never ending communication, millions decisions are getting made, day after day. No journey is the same. It’s never a straight line. Every step is different. No view is similar. A journey is a line that never stops. To reach them, we have to give them attention. Attention to make them see, think, care and do. Anything that gets attention, grows. The daily flow of information is getting more and more. Many organizations of today are failing to keep up and are failing to transform in what’s needed for the time that’s coming. As a team we understand the digital transformation of today, and we know what will be successful tomorrow. Let us take you on a journey to let you rise. We exist to let your business grow.
Knowing today what is possible tomorrow and being focused on that by yesterday. Since 1973 change is not a snapshot moment for us but daily business. Digital marketing bureau Team Nijhuis is the one business partner for companies that want to grow. Growth is always a positive result for Team Nijhuis: more profit, revenue or efficiency, but also the maintenance of an existing market. Thanks to the growth that Team Nijhuis realised for other companies, the company itself has grown a lot the last few years as well. By now there are over 35 Digital Marketing Experts working at Team Nijhuis for over 150 national and international clients in different branches and we have our own R&D department.
This R&D department is looking for you!
Team Nijhuis is business partner of:
Team Nijhuis is knowledge partner of:
Team Nijhuis Facts
- Established in 1973
- Family business
- Google Premier Partner and HubSpot Silver Partner
- Our customers appreciate us with a 9.2
- Number 2 digital marketing agency of the Netherlands (FONK magazine customer satisfaction survey)
- 150+ happy customers
- Over 35+ digital marketing experts
- Result is self-evident
- We exist to let your business grow
Why you want to work at Team Nijhuis?
- Enthusiastic, informal and inspiring environment in which having fun comes first.
- Fun and motivated colleagues.
- Challenging and diverse projects for various clients.
- Enough possibilities for further development.
- Enough room for creativity and your own initiative.
- Offline and online platforms to share your knowledge (presentations, videos and blogs).
What does the application process look like?
- You can apply as long as the vacancy is online.
- Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com subject: “junior digital marketing expert international]” addressed to Susanne de Glee (HR Manager).
- After we have filed your application you will hear whether you are invited for an interview.
Acquisition on account of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Questions about this internship?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have substantive questions about the job or the application process. You can reach me on 074-2659999 (ask for Susanne) or by emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or ask your questions in the chat on this page, to my colleague Esmée. We are happy to help!
Susanne de Glee